Twilight Sucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...(the thing at the top says this is s'posed to have at least 1o letters...)

3 posters

Go down

Hey...(the thing at the top says this is s'posed to have at least 1o letters...) Empty Hey...(the thing at the top says this is s'posed to have at least 1o letters...)

Post  The Zodiac Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Uh, hey...just found this place while looking for...something...I've forgotten now..

Anyway, I was bored and thought "Hey, why not join?"

So, here I am. I'm The Zodiac, in case you couldn't tell. (You can call me Zodiac or Nolan.)

Little bit about me: I'm 16, have a German shepard (sp?) named Willy and a cat named Jade, and live in San Antonio.

So, eh...hi?
-Zodiac
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Hey...(the thing at the top says this is s'posed to have at least 1o letters...) Empty Re: Hey...(the thing at the top says this is s'posed to have at least 1o letters...)

Post  Admin Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Welcome! Very Happy Haha, don't feel too bad about your short term memory loss. XD (I think we all have that sometimes.)
I hope you have fun on the site Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://twilightsucks.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hey...(the thing at the top says this is s'posed to have at least 1o letters...) Empty Re: Hey...(the thing at the top says this is s'posed to have at least 1o letters...)

Post  Josie Fowl Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 am

Hey there and welcome!
You'll be like your.. 5th member? That must be it.
But I'm Josephine, but you can call me Josie, Jo or Joshua. And I'm 14. And from Denmark.
But well, I'll see you around.!
Welcome!
Josie Fowl
Josie Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Very Happy Hey, there. Wow, only five members? Huh...I'd expect a forum like this to grow a lot quicker than that...

Eh, anyway, hi Josie, Admin! Smile (Admin: >< Erm, do you have a nickname? 'Cause it feels odd calling you Admin...)

Hey, I've got a question...is it just me, or does everyone here besides me know each other from somewhere?
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm

^Haha, we all know each other XD I actually made this site less than 3 days ago (thus the small size), the user FowlStar is co-founder of it, Whisper is one of my friends, and Josie Fowl knows me from the same site I know FowlStar from. Very Happy No worries though - I'm sure you'll get to know all of us pretty well soon too Very Happy (and as the site grows bigger we'll get more new users too ^^)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Zodiac Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

I actually made this site less than 3 days ago (thus the small size)

Ah, that explains it! Smile I was wondering...

No worries though - I'm sure you'll get to know all of us pretty well soon too (and as the site grows bigger we'll get more new users too ^^)

Hopefully sooner than soon; feels kind of weird to be the only one who doesn't know someone else from another site.
>< Hey, and aren't I the only guy, too? *runs to check*
The Zodiac
The Zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 pm

^You are so far, but one of my best friends (who's a guy) is joining as soon as he stops being lazy (AKA as soon as I start nagging tomorrow), so don't worry bout that either! XD
And don't feel weird lol! Josie doesn't know me very well, Whisper doesn't know FS or Jo very well as far as I know, so although we know each other we aren't like bestest buds ('til it comes to Whisper and me who are BFFS!!! <3) - does that make sense?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Josie Fowl Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Well it didn't really make sense for me.. Razz
Josie Fowl
Josie Fowl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum